Saturday, December 10, 2011

Chicky Chicky Parm Parm

Chicky Parm Wraps

This may be my new favorite recipe. I don't know why I love it so much... except for the fact that it tastes amazing, is super easy to make, inexpensive and on hand ingredients are used, and it's a relatively healthy version. So I guess I do know why I love it.

I think I first found this recipe on Pinterest, but the some of the other recipes on the blog are great ideas too. The blogger is a 26 year old girl who lost 135 lbs....basically half of her body. Her blog is full of great recipes and reminders of just how strong we can be.

She has a handful of wonton wrapper recipes that I have yet to try, but since I have a whole stack of wrappers that I bought for $1.99 I am excited to try some out.

Here is the link to the recipe for Chicken Parm Wraps. Adjust the ingredients as you need/like. I made some with spinach, some without. You can omit the cheese or add extra. I made these for dinner to go with a salad. They are filling enough to eat as dinner, but can be just perfect to serve as an appetizer.

The one thing to remember is not to fill the wontons too full before sealing them. Mine were just a hair too full and were difficult to seal fully so I set out forks when we ate. If you are making these for a party its probably best to just use a small bit of filling and seal them completely so your guests can eat them with their hands.

Enjoy!


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment