Monday, August 8, 2011

Bachelor Pad 2



Tonight is the premier of The Bachelor Pad 2. I can tell how excited you are. Giddy excited. I know, me too. But as we anxiously await the 3 hour episode tonight...yep, 3 hours...there are a few things I wanted to get off my chest about this never ending franchise.

So reality T.V. is one of my, if not my biggest, guilty pleasure. No matter what kind of reality show it is, I can be hooked in less than 5 minutes. No idea why. Toddler & Tiaras- so creepy it's hard not to watch. The Bachelor, Bachelorette, and Bachelor Pad- crazy. Teen Mom- MTV knows drama...sorry TNT. I could go on...

The problem is that this season of the Bachelor Pad is kind of like the Maury Povich show of ABC prime time television. Jake & Vienna, Vienna's new boyfriend Kasey (guard and protect your heart) Kahl, Michelle Money, 3 guys from Ashley's season, Gia, Justin "Rated-R"...need I go on. All we are missing is a DNA test and Chris Harrison popping out saying "Kasey, you are NOT the father."

I mean I am as excited as the next person to see Jake & Vienna spar over 10 episodes. Erica Rose, the self-titled princess from the fake Italian prince's season, befriends Vienna and together I am sure they provide some great one-liners. And as they did in the last season, everyone couples up. Like the Real World, that always provides drama. Someone will end up in tears...or everyone. Gia will cry for sure. She cried alot on Jake's season. Kleenex, do I need to do the marketing for you? Hit up ABC for a promo spot. It will pay off. Seriously.

So with all of that, I can't wait for the show tonight. 3 hours may be too much, even for me, but obviously I'll be glued to it til they show the scenes for next week. If you want Spoilers, visit RealitySteve.com. I don't know anything other than what the preview shows, but Steve knows everything!

Hope you like the show tonight. If you don't watch it, good luck. With this being the only thing on tonight besides Sports Center, I have a feeling you'll get hooked after 5 minutes. It's too mindless to ignore. :)  Happy Bacheloring!

No comments:

Post a Comment