Friday, September 23, 2011

Fall Friday

So today is officially the first day of fall AND a Friday. I guess I could have waited one more day to share my first fall recipe, but I was too excited with how great it tasted to wait. Clearly, fall is my favorite time of year since I can't go even one post without mentioning how great this season is and all that goes with it: pumpkins, candy corn, cider, football, leaves, sweaters...I can go on and on.

It is a very very rainy/stormy Friday here in Toronto. I know I said I would be better with my posts, but I have been super busy today shopping and running errands to get things to wear to two weddings, a rehearsal dinner, and 15 days in between for 5 different states/climates. Needless to say, shopping for that much ain't easy...but is still fun :)

I do have a post coming later tonight or tomorrow about the poker news from the week that you've probably been seeing everywhere. It should explain some of your questions before we get home.

Tomorrow is another fall Saturday, so have fun & be safe tailgating and cheering on your favorite team. Dan and I will be home watching our noon game vs. Pittsburgh on NBC. Go Irish! Beat Panthers! Have a great weekend.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment