Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Bachelor Pad 2 Recap: Week 4


I have been putting off blogging all day about the Bachelor Pad 2 because I really don't know how I feel about this show.

First off, Jake was sent home. I thought he would have been more hostile during his "I'm taking people down with me" speech. I guess he is trying the whole nice-guy thing now. Bored.

V & K were annoying again. Not shocking. I love how they were thanking everyone after Jake was sent home, clearly not remembering the part where Chris Harrison said "this was the closest vote in BP history." Hopefully....HOPEFULLY....one or both will be gone. I am not sure I can continue to watch if they are on. It's really just draining. Let's officially start the petition to get Kasey sent home!

I am very happy that Melissa was sent home last night. She was killing me with all of the crying. I mean yes, Blake is mean/stupid/messed with her mind. But Michelle said it best, Melissa "isn't made for this game. It's a game and she is too emotional."

The real reason I had such a hard time with this ep. is that the Holly & Michael story is hard for me to watch. It seems real and almost too personal to watch. It is clear there is a lot of unsaid words and feelings between these two. They seem like the most real people on the show and I want them to go away and figure this out...away from the cameras and crazies...and BLAKE!

And Erica. How did this Paris Hilton wanna-be go from the ugly girl who got hit with the most eggs to the girl who is trying to hook up with all of the boys. I thought the make out sesh with Jake was for more TV time and attention. Now Blake?! Stop it. Seriously. I commend her for trying to make big moves in the game and control the house, but wow. She is on her way to being the girl-Blake.

Don't forget...it was the Kissing Contest episode. Really shocked that Ella went all in and won. Not shocked about Blake. He already has kissed all of the girls, right? I do love in the beginning when Kasey & Vienna were like "this is gross. I'm not doing it. Ewww." Then they obviously joined in b/c they can't resist $250k. So many things they say and do are just for show and it's beginning to get a lil old. Michelle stuck to her guns and stayed out. I am sure her daughter will appreciate that when she is older. Or maybe she won't if her mom doesn't come home with the money. Kasey's breath being bad...the icing on the cake. Go HOME.

On another note- since the new Dancing with the Stars cast was revealed last night, I obviously have to comment. :)

The cast is interesting. My first thought: What did Kris Kardashian Jenner promise ABC to get Rob Kardashian cast on this season? Kim was on a few seasons ago, and was the 3rd contestant voted off. Clearly Kris agreed to name her next grandchild Dancing with the Stars Kardashian Humphreys. Or that Kim will be in the audience each week and Bruce will stay at home. Who knows?

Maybe Rob will befriend Ron Artest and get a spin off show on E! They can call it "Living with the Lakers." Rob has already lived with Khloe and Lamar. He really isn't known for anything other than that. After living with Ron Artest for a while he can get Kobe to agree. Or maybe Pau Gasol will take Rob in for a season. The possibilities are endless. I am sure Kris will come up with something to make Rob a household name like his sisters.

Chaz Bono will be interesting with his/her transgender story line. Plus, who doesn't love Cher in the audience wearing more sequins than the actual dancers? A side-show in more ways than one.

And Elisabetta Canalis. Really? She is a star now? George Clooney must be patting himself on the back for getting out when he did. Other than her looks, will she gain any fans? Or does the voting public hate her for dating George? 

I do like the Kristen Cavallari move. She really may appeal to a wide audience past the Hills crew- thanks to Jay Cutler. Hopefully she will fare better than Audrina.

I guess we will see come September 19th who is the one to beat.


So....looks like next week on BP2 could be more of the same thing. Hoping to see if Michelle and Graham's relationship starts to heat up more. If this season doesn't start getting less crazy/emotional and more reality/interesting I may be looking for Jerseylicious reruns on Monday night.


No comments:

Post a Comment