Saturday, March 27, 2010

Side Project


This post is not about the house at all...in fact its a personal side project. Today I ran my first- and possibly last- half marathon. Here is a picture of me before the start and then on the right is a (scary) picture of me with my medal and sticker post race and post nap.

I finished the 13.1 miles in under three hours which was my personal goal. Dan was there every step of the way to cheer me on! He was a trooper and kept me hydrated and happy at miles 5, 10, and 13. We were a very good team!

I didn't really catch the "marathon bug" but I did really enjoy my race and am happy it is officially off of my bucket list. Since I didn't train for the most part, three hours was my personal time goal and my official time was 2:43 minutes.

Just wanted to share a personal post. Hope everyone is doing well! More on the house this week, I promise...or I'll be out there with a hard hat and hammer! :)

-Katie & Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment