Friday, September 28, 2012

Ta Ta England!

The day has finally come...well, almost. On Monday Dan and I are leaving England- for good thanks to the immigration department- and moving to Vienna, Austria for October. We are beyond excited to get out of Manchester and enjoy these last few stops before settling down in Toronto.

I know I said a few posts back that I would be posting all of the last minute fun stuff we would be doing and seeing...yeah, we didn't do anything. Dan has been hard at work and I've been prepping for the move. We have been enjoying the Notre Dame games early in the morning/very late at night for the last few weeks. Other than that it's been same ol' stuff.

Nothing else really to update y'all on...we are pretty boring and quiet right now. I am guessing that once we get to Vienna next week we will have more to show since there will be some sightseeing.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. I will be packing and practicing my german. Is it sad that all of the german I know is from Ferris Bueller's Day Off? Yeah...not sure I can make it 4 weeks with only "danke shone."

So check back over the month of October for some new posts on all things Austrian...hopefully including some castles, gulasch, apfelstrudel, Klimt paintings, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment