Friday, February 1, 2013

Please Pardon the Interruption

Well hey there. I know it's been awhile. A long while. My apologies. We had a bit of a computer crash post Thanksgiving and then the end of our European adventures and regular life all got in the way.

So now I'm back. I want to post a few things this weekend about the end of our Prague trip, our vacation in Munich, and our trip to Miami for the National Championship game. However, after those posts I am not really sure what direction the blog will take.

The last 18 months have been a huge amazing adventure...super fun experience and great to blog about. Now that we are back in Toronto there is much less touring going on and much more real life.Those everyday things are boring to read about and even worse to write about.

This doesn't mean the blog is over. I am sure there will be plenty of recipes and the occasional post about Toronto life...so don't fret :) We want to thank you all for reading my daily (ha! more like weekly) ramblings. I've really enjoyed writing over the last year and half, and it meant  a lot to hear such a great feedback from y'all when we were home over the holidays.

Check back over the weekend and next week to see new posts and lots of pictures.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Can you please make it your mission to find as many movie stars in Toronto as possible and blog about it???? :)

    ReplyDelete